We're delighted to introduce #Skillsharing this year - a unique program that helps executives thrive and accelerate in times of change, by engaging them in meaningful discussions and building connections with Industry peers with similar interests.
How does the program work?
#Skill sharing program is a series of prescheduled meetings between attendees and our mentors or Super Enthusiast - Founders & Seniors executive who share their advice and experiences of running a high-growth companies, managing scale and surviving the day-to-day running of their companies.
Attendees and Enthusiasts can choose a mentor covering a variety of topics that help with a person’s professional and personal development journey
- Talking to the Board & Stakeholder Management - How Marketers Can Position Themselves for a Board Role?
- Women in Leadership - How to make your voice heard and make your industry more inclusive, more diverse, and one where talent is recognized as it should be?
- Becoming a Global Leader - Aiming for global role? Know what you are getting into and essentials to succeed
- Personal Brand Building - Why you need to develop a powerful personal brand identity at work?
- Thinking like an entrepreneur- Can your become a better marketer if you started thinking like an entrepreneur?
- Health & Wellness - What does being in shape, both mental and physical, have to do with success?
- Increasing the longevity of the CMO role: Building lasting success strategies for both individuals and entire teams